Inside Crucible Magazine Issue #003
Three New Adventures
- Secret of Rose Manor (1st-level)
- A Night on the Alexandrian Express (6th-level)
- The Roguelight Lamp (3rd-15th-level)
The party travels through the darkened streets of a cultist-infested city, under the dark canopy of trees carved with ritualistic symbols, and through a barren, ash-covered wasteland. The Death’s Head moth symbol is etched into trees, tattooed on wild hunters, and even appears in the stars.
Mystery of the Death Head’s Moth
Secret organizations hide in the shadows and move unseen while pursuing their nefarious activities. Need an assassin mercenary clan whipped up fast? How about a corrupt merchant’s guild? An eldritch-deity-worshiping cult? Turn the symbol of the death head’s moth into anything you desire!
We explore two sides of a spectral coin with this month’s dual subclasses. As a Possessed, you share your body with a powerful spirit that grows with you, granting you the powers of the undead. As a Ghost Buster, you use your arcane engineering skills to trap spirits, demons, and devils to keep the innocent safe.
This month’s mythic monster takes us high into the snowy mountains and introduces Kauberus the Tempest. This gargantuan creature embodies the spirit of a raging storm that even dragons are afraid to face!
M’Nzeeps Market of Minor Magics
The amazing M’Nzeep returns with his market of magical goodies. This time he has all the things you need to help get you out of those sticky situations adventurers seem to always find themselves in. Keep missing those nasty traps? Just have a string of bad luck? Or just need a boost in reflexes? M’Nzeep’s got you covered!
The Forgotten Warrior Comic
The Warrior and Mage set off on their journey to fulfill the seer’s instructions, but it won’t be easy. The path is long and perilous, and no sooner do they set out on it are they faced with their first threat as traveling companions.
Every Issue of Crucible Magazine Includes
- Fully Interactive PDF
- The PDF version of the magazine is optimized to include hyperlinks and bookmarks to make navigating the different categories as easy as possible.
- Downloadable Digital Assets
- Throughout the magazine are QR codes/links for downloading digital assets to be used at the table or in your preferred Virtual Tabletop, ranging from player handouts, maps, magic items cards, and more!