WHAT’S IN THIS ISSUE?
Four Fantastic Adventures with 13 Beautiful Battle Maps
This issue includes 4 brand-new adventures perfect for a wide range of levels and each one is complete with dramatically detailed battle maps, unique creatures, interesting NPCs, beautiful artwork, custom items, and deep lore that you can use outright or pick and choose pieces of it to flesh out your world.
The Adventures Ahead of You:
- The Black Skull Necropolis (5th Level): An ancient Dwarven Necropolis has been infiltrated by a Necromancer who seeks the secrets within. The group must dodge traps, fight the undead and solve ancient puzzles to beat the Necromancer to the powerful artifact housed deep within the Necropolis.
- The Forgotten Sewers (7th Level): Between a pair of missing lycanthrope children, demons trapped in an abandoned cultist lair, and a brutal war brewing between underworld factions, a lot is going on beneath the Scented City. Is it possible to achieve peace before the dams burst open and the city floods with sewage and war?
- The Holy Heist (13th Level): A disgraced elven monk is on the run after stealing a powerful holy relic from a monastery and losing it in a card game to one of the Freelands’ most notorious crime bosses. Now he’s planning a heist infiltrating the Allure Casino, a highly secure establishment that’s almost impossible to access, let alone burglarize – in an attempt to recover the artifact.
- The Chase (Variable Level): A crime lord is pursuing thieves who stole a valuable relic from his vault. A prison break that leads to a high-stakes hunt across the city. An influential guild figure has been assassinated, and now the rest of the guild is hot on the killer’s heels. Whatever the reason for being involved in a chase, this adventure can be used in all of them. The Chase is part adventure, part supplement – providing you with all the tools you need to run your own Chase encounter within an existing campaign or as a one-shot!
Our content is made by Foundry VTT users for Foundry VTT users and our detailed maps are made with Foundry VTT specifically in mind, utilizing precision walling, dynamic lighting, ambient sounds, core canopy features as well as placed journal entries to quickly reference area descriptions and details. We use a number of popular modules such as Token Attacher to create interactive puzzles (complete with hidden DM notes on how to use them), Monk’s Active Tile Triggers, Token Scroller, and Compendium Folders.
A Brand New Subclass
This issue brings a brand new subclass for Paladins – The Oath of Thieves!
Oath of Thieves – Paladin
Paladins who take the Oath of Thieves disregard a lawful life, but follow the tenets of their god to honor their power and safeguard their own. They believe that those with wealth are those with the power – You must take from theirs to truly increase your own.
- New oath spells dedicated to empowering and augmenting your skullduggery prowess.
- A new Channel Divinity feature to allow you to blend in with the crowd and pass unseen.
- Use the divine gifts of your deity to vanish from danger and reappear safely nearby.
Player Options, Plot Hooks, Mythic Creatures, and DM Supplements!
- Brand new urban feats to customize your characters to fit in with the shady underworld or inner city.
- ‘The Blood Board’ provides quests and plot hooks for your players.
- ‘Build-a-Guild’ – A supplement for creating your own Thieves’ Guild for your players or NPCs to operate out of.
- ‘Legendary Mythics’ – Atropys the Brunnmigi, our first mythic tier monster with a poisonous personality!
- M’nzeeps Market of Minor Magics – Our minor magic items are ideal for skulduggery and shenanigans, drop them into any game without worrying if they’ll be overpowered
Even More Exciting Content in the Magazine
Outside of the Foundry VTT playable content in the PDF and printed magazine, we have our 3-page graphic comic Legends Of The Freelands: The Forgotten Warrior!
Fully Interactive PDF
The PDF version of the magazine is optimized to include hyperlinks and bookmarks to make navigating the different categories as easy as possible. Any time a section, adventure area, or URL is mentioned, click the text to jump right there!
Downloadable Digital Assets
Throughout the magazine are QR codes/links for downloading digital assets to be used at the table or in your preferred Virtual Tabletop, ranging from player handouts, maps, magic items cards, and more!
Ready for an adventure?