WHAT’S IN THIS ISSUE?
Four Fantastic Adventures with 9 Beautiful Battle Maps
This issue includes 4 brand new adventures perfect for a wide range of levels and each one is complete with dramatic battle maps, unique creatures, interesting NPCs, beautiful artwork, custom items, and a deep lore that you can use outright or pick and choose pieces of it to flesh out your world.
The Adventures Ahead of You:
- Sea Giant’s Cove (3rd Level): A terrible sea giant is sinking merchant vessels at the behest of a fearsome pirate lord that threatens all of Hopewell Harbor.
- Prison of the Arachlex (6th Level): An interplanar ship crash landed on the material plane and its few living passengers have built a laboratory to get home but their experiments have created abominations and their corruption is spreading to the outside world.
- Draxorn Delve (13th Level): Head deep into the tunnels of a long-dormant volcano where a mining operation has dug too deep, trapped their miners, and unleashed a host of elementals with something even worse waking up below.
- The Heavenly Horde (8th Level): A blood-thirsty new warlord who wields the weapon of a fallen celestial has united their tribe under the banner of war and is becoming a threat to nearby towns.
Two Brand New Subclasses
This issue brings a brand new subclass for Wizards and Rangers. Each subclass is configured to automatically apply all of your new class features as you level up so there’s no pesky book keeping as your players grow stronger.
School of Summoning Wizard
Many wizards dabble in the conjuration and summoning of powerful creatures, but devotees of the School of Summoning are the only ones who have truly mastered the art. Known as summoners, they are experts in the mystical binding of elemental powers and fiendish pacts between demons and devils. While other wizards struggle with controlling their minions, summoners have an indomitable will that bends even the most obstinate to their wishes.
- Summon increasingly more powerful creatures to serve you
- Gain access to new spells for expanding your pool of all these
- Redirect damage to or from your familiar
- Create an Archon Familiar to serve you in any form
Dungeon Strider Ranger
Dungeon Striders are rangers who dedicate themselves to traversing the dungeons and catacombs that are left behind in the wilderness. Whether hired by remote villages to ensure that ancient ruins are cleared of dangerous creatures or by adventuring parties seeking glory within underground corridors, Dungeon Striders spend a majority of their lives braving precarious structures and clearing deadly hazards that other rangers will never have to face.
- Gain preternatural skill at finding, disarming, and setting traps
- Expand your senses to detect oozes, monstrosities, molds, and slimes
- Expend a spell slot to reduce the damage of traps for you and your friends
- Delve tirelessly with a shortened 4 hour long rest
DM Goodies: Plot Hooks, Magic Items, and other Supplements
- Brand new backgrounds to customize your characters complete with traits and tables to help flesh out their unique personalities
- ‘Adventuring Days’ random road encounters throughout the course of a single day’s travel, including an Enhanced Encounter battle
- ‘The Blood Board’ provides quests and plot hooks for your players.
- M’nzeeps Market of Minor Magics -Fun, quirky, and useful minor magic items that you drop into any game without worrying if they’ll be overpowered
Even More Exciting Content in the Magazine
Outside of the Foundry VTT playable content in the PDF and printed magazine, we have our 4-page graphic comic Legends Of The Freelands: The Forgotten Warrior, our “Dear Direlords” informative agony aunt round table, and in this issue an in-depth interview with Luke Gygax!
Fully Interactive PDF
The PDF version of the magazine is optimized to include hyperlinks and bookmarks to make navigating the different categories as easy as possible. Any time a section, adventure area, or URL is mentioned, click the text to jump right there!
Downloadable Digital Assets
Throughout the magazine are QR codes/links for downloading digital assets to be used at the table or in your preferred Virtual Tabletop, ranging from player handouts, maps, magic items cards, and more!
Ready for an adventure?